Bolts and Screws are some of the most important components when it comes to maintaining the structural integrity of a shower enclosure – and FMF understands that. Our products are specially designed to ensure durability and safety around your shower.
Screws offer low thread design with reduced splitting or cracking of the screw boss.
– Provide brilliant load-bearing and fast assembly
– Variety of shower door, transom, self tapping screws available & more!
– Screws allow for easier driving at lower torques
– The shaft of FMF’s bolts is wider than the threaded part of the bolt, resulting in a shoulder that works as a pivot point
– Bolts form threads in stamped, drilled, or cored holes
– We also carry a variety of screws such as the Hex Head Wood Tapping Screw and the Commercial Handle Screw. FMF can also provide you with bolts of the highest quality.
We understand the importance of durability and safety around shower glass installations and railing systems. Bolts and screws are some of the most important components to safeguard these installations. Our standoff bolts and screws maintain the structural integrity of shower enclosures and railing systems. They are specifically designed to meet the requirements of our customers when it comes to securing the shower door area and railing systems.
Our screws come with a low thread design with minimum splitting or cracking of the screw boss. The shaft of FMF’s bolts is wider than the threaded part of the bolt, resulting in a shoulder that works as a pivot point. We also carry a variety of screws, such as the Hex Head Wood Tapping Screw and the Commercial Handle Screws.