Please Login to View Price.
Bolts and Screws are some of the most important components when it comes to maintaining the structural integrity of a shower enclosure – and FMF understands that. Our products are specially designed to ensure durability and safety around your shower.
Screws offer low thread design with reduced splitting or cracking of the screw boss.
– Provide brilliant load-bearing and fast assembly
– Variety of shower door, transom, self tapping screws available & more!
– Screws allow for easier driving at lower torques
– The shaft of FMF’s bolts is wider than the threaded part of the bolt, resulting in a shoulder that works as a pivot point
– Bolts form threads in stamped, drilled, or cored holes
– We also carry a variety of screws such as the Hex Head Wood Tapping Screw and the Commercial Handle Screw. FMF can also provide you with bolts of the highest quality.
FMF Shower Hinge Screw 2" for wall mounting is available in 10 pieces per pack. These screws are used to secure hinges into a wall. The screws come with a Phillips Head and are made of Stainless Steel.
They are strong, corrosion resistant and are able to sustain the wet environments in the shower area. We value the importance of durability and safety around glass shower enclosures. Our screws maintain the structural integrity of these installations.