TERMS & POLICIES
1. Unused products are acceptable with original packaging and invoice within 30 days without any restocking fees, as a full store credit. 25% restocking fee will be applied after 30-days upon purchase date.
2. We want to ensure you receive top quality hardware at the most competitive pricing. Thus, our products are only available to industry related professionals, with a minimum order policy of $25.00. If you are a retail customer, we can refer you to our authorized retail distributor.
3. Orders of over $1000.00 includes free of charge delivery service within 50km of our distribution warehouse.
4. Any single item of over 50 pieces the warehouse would require 24 hours lead time for order processing.
5. We do not offer custom cutting service for U-channels, header, seals, etc. The standard length of these products are 98 inches.
6. We can help you set up a company account with FMF Glass Hardware which will provide 30-days term credit upon approval.
7. Please download the credit application form from here and resubmit it to our accounting department at email@example.com. If you do not have an account with us, C.O.D. will be in effect.
8. All purchases payments are due on receipt unless a credit application has been submitted and approved. Payment terms are 15-30 days (depending on your account) from date of invoice. If payment is not received by the due date, invoices are considered past due. Past due payments will be subject to a service charge of (3%) per month or the maximum amount allowed by law, whichever is less. It is the Buyer's responsibility to remit payments on due date to maintain their credit account with FMF Glass Hardware Inc. in good standing. If Buyer is delinquent in paying any amount owed to Seller by more than ten (10) days, then without limiting any other rights and remedies available to Seller under the law, in equity, or under the contract, Seller may (i) suspend production, shipment and/or deliveries of any or all products purchased by Buyer, or (ii) by notice to Buyer, treat such delinquency as a repudiation by Buyer of the portion of the contract not then fully performed, whereupon Seller may cancel all further deliveries and any amounts unpaid hereunder shall immediately become due and payable. If Seller retains a collection agency and/or attorney to collect overdue amounts, all collection costs, including attorney's fees, shall be payable by Buyer. Buyer hereby represents to Seller that Buyer is now 2 solvent and agrees that each acceptance of delivery of the Products sold hereunder shall constitute reaffirmation of this representation at such time.
9. All prices quoted are subject to change, without notice, at any time prior to Seller’s acceptance of Buyer’s order, to such prices prevailing at the time of acceptance.
10. Return of Goods: No Cash refund will be issued. For returns of goods tendered under this Sales Contract to be effective, the Seller must receive written notice of that return at its headquarters within 14 days after delivery. Returns are allowed only if nonconformity is substantial and non-curable. A “Credit Memo” form obtained from Seller must be accompanied by Invoice Number and description of all defects of the goods on which the Buyer intends to rely. The failure of Buyer to comply with these conditions shall constitute irrevocable acceptance of the goods by Buyer and Buyer is barred from any remedy. All returns must be shipped back to Seller’s headquarters. All goods returned must be clean, free of price tags, and packed neatly. Seller has the right to refuse any returned goods or to credit the Buyer with the lesser amount paid, if the goods are damaged through improper packing or improper display methods at Buyer’s locations.
11. Waiver: No waiver of any claim or right arising under this Sales Contract will be effective unless the waiver is in writing and signed by the waiving party.
12. Entire Agreement: The parties intend this writing to be the final expression of the terms of their agreement and further intend that this writing be the complete and exclusive statement of all the terms of their agreement.
13. Attorney fee provision: In any litigation, arbitration, or other proceeding by which one party either seeks to enforce its rights under this Sales Contract or seeks a declaration of any rights or obligations under this Sales Contract, the prevailing party shall be awarded reasonable attorney fees, together with any costs and expenses,to resolve the dispute and to enforce the final judgment.
14. Choice of law and forum: This Agreement, and any dispute arising from the relationship between the parties to this Agreement, shall be governed by Ontario law. Any dispute that arises under or relates to this Agreement shall be resolved in Ontario Courts.
If you have questions related to your warranty or our company policies, please contact us. We will be happy to give you further information and instructions.
Best Customer Support
Now the world don't move to the beat
just one drum what might be right